Monday, May 11, 2015

Closings are Great!


The market has definitely changed from a few years ago. The first home I listed had and I'm not kidding, 71 offers on it. The only way I could keep track was to put together my own spreadsheet on the details. I needed the basics: offer amount, loan type, agent name, buyer name, date of offer, and company. Now, the current listing I have is about to close. It was listed in January. Not a great month to list properties, but that's ok. It took 3 tries to get the property in escrow. The first people changed their mind and didn't want to commute from Orange County after all. The second people must have been investors that wanted the home to look pristine before purchase. They wanted paint and carpet. The carpet was only 3 years old and the paint was in good shape. They asked for a $15,000 reduction and then walked the following day after the request  without a reply from us. Now we have a family that is from Orange County that would love this home. It should be theirs tomorrow. My seller came down in price and made it work for the buyer. Thank you family for buying this great home in Corona!

No comments:

New rental scam from inhome618@outlook.com

A new rental scam involving one of our new rental properties. Scammer posted on Craigslist. This home really rents for $2795. Another too go...