Friday, August 6, 2010

Goldenwest College Swap Meet-Huntington Beach


I love a good deal when shopping. I am not into name brands, but I was out looking for a new/lightly used black leather purse last weekend. I came across a nice looking bag after looking at about 10-12 different stalls at the flea market. The lady that was selling that day said it was her first time selling in Huntington Beach. She normally sells at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles. Her clothes and purses were better than most(not your normal t-shirt and ripped jean apparel). She had a nice BCBG bag (what the hell is that). It fit exactly what I was looking for and a bargain at $12. There was no need to talk her down. Today I looked up what a BCBG bag sells for and low and behold my purse sells for $498. I did not purchase a knock-off either. I had someone look at it and make sure it was the real thing. Another great purchase at the Swap meet!

No comments:

New rental scam from inhome618@outlook.com

A new rental scam involving one of our new rental properties. Scammer posted on Craigslist. This home really rents for $2795. Another too go...